Friday, October 16, 2009

I've changed for the better!

It’s undeniable that the people I’ve met in college have changed my life for the better! I was furious when I was told to take STPM for the sake of scholarship!! Well, I didn’t have a choice! I really need this scholarship to achieve my ambition! At the very beginning of this course, I’d been lonely. ! I didn’t want to travel so far to college everyday because I thought I would be suffering through out sptm… but then; they’ve made me realize that I’m not a lone! They’ve changed my thoughts! Because of their jokes that make me laugh more often, I don’t have to be depressing like how I used to be! Because of their willingness to teach, I’ve learned a lot! Because of them, I’m no longer who I used to be! Thank you!







































3 comments:

Yumi said...

we are the best GENG!!! ^^

Rui said...

yrr~ so perasan! wahahah!

Yumi said...

==
fine~remember wati told u???
gong xin ji^^
haha...