Saturday, May 14, 2011

what do i really want in life?

i haven't been writing for quite awhile. i didn't know how to put my feelings into words anymore as it's beyond discription!

i tend to ask myself, what do i really want in life? do i really enjoy studying? or do i want something more?

i used to dream everyday. happy ending was what i wanted most! i didn't want to grow up until i was forced to face the reality!

what do i really want? can i achieve it with my future profession?









-i want to become an astronomer! An astronomer who travels around the world. i wanna discover new things about the universe! i wanna learn more abt it! i want the extraterrestrial beings to visit planet earth and share with us their technology and knowledge about the universe we lived in.












-i want to be a violinist in an orchestra! i want to be a pianist! i want my fingers to dance on a glass made piano infront of thousand of audience!









-i want to buy shaggy a contrete dog house! i want to buy the best food on earth for her! i wanna have time to bring her out for a walk twice a day! i wanna bring her to the beach to gaze upon the twinkling night sky! i want her to be with me forever!













-i want to own my dream house where i could view the beautiful city lights that fascinate me! it doesn't has to be big, but it must be luxurious!











-i want to go around the world! visit the 7 wonders! The Great Pyramid of Giza! i wanna visit Japan and submerge myself into the warm spring! visit all the famous japanese restraunt there! have all the sushi i wish to consume!












-i want to learn Kendo! i wanna fight like a japanese warrior!










-i want to support my parents financially! i want to buy a farm land for them as my mum enjoys growing her own fruits and vegetables! they can adopt as many innorcent life as they wish!

No comments: