Sunday, June 16, 2013

Treat everyday like Christmas

When the sentence "treat everyday like Christmas" appreaed on fc Leonard kin's slide, I got really excited. Could still rmbr abt a year ago, someone asked me, what's my favorite holiday season? I said Christmas. And he asked, why Christmas? I told him,I love Christmas because it brings joy and happiness. Christmas represents hope and warmness despite the cold from the winter. It's when friends and family get to be together to have fun and exchange gifts. It's when family sits together at a diner to enjoy their turkey on the eve of Christmas. It's when the children from the orphanage delivers lovely and sweet Christmas carol and enjoy the fruit from it. It's when children wrote their wishes on a list and hope that Santa would place them all below the huge and well decorated Christmas tree. it's such a beautiful season of hope, joy and happiness. That's why I love Christmas



No comments: