Saturday, September 20, 2008

The first interview in my life!

This morning, when I woke up, I realized my throat was burning! Feeling vy weak, my eyes were also heating, skin was warmer than usual! It means… I was suffering from sore throat and fever!!!! Lucky me, isn’t it? Getting sick or perhaps ILL in the middle of the exam!!!

In the afternoon, things got worse! I went for an interview at HELP University College! Sapphira, Karina, Kai Ru and Mei Ling were there too! We were asked to register our self at the counter. I was again the LUCKIEST amount my friends as I was the 1st one to be interview!

There were 2 men in the lecture hall! (too nervous to catch their names) I greeted them! The interview started off with
Q-“ how do you know about this SASA scholarship?”
A- “well, my teacher told me about it! She asked me whether I’m interested or not! For of cause, I said yes! That’s why I’m here today!”
Q-“ what school are you from?”
A- “SMK TROPICANA”
Q-“how many of them from your school are here today?”
A- “ehm, 5 of them”
Q-“okay, do you know that beside SASA scholarship, we also offers another scholarship (can’t recall what’s the name of the scholarship) for those who are good at their academics? “A- “oh~ really?”

Q- “but you would have to be very good! So, please introduce yourself.”
A- “ I’m Thean Rui Zhi, currently a form 5 student of SMK TROPICANA. I am …….”

Q- “tell me about your family background.”
A-“ I have 2 younger siblings. The youngest one is in the hospital, and my parents are there with him!”
Q- “oh, what happened?”
A-“ well, he’s having a high fever!”
Q- “okay, why do you choose to take A-LEVEL from us?” A- “ I believe that the A-LEVEL program offered my HELP University College is one of the best amount this area!”
Q-“ tell me about your strength and weaknesses.”A- “I’m major ….Well, my weakness is that …..”
Q- “what important post are you currently holding in school?”
A- “ For example?’
Q-“like prefect, librarian..”
A- “ no.”
Q-“what rewards have you received?”
A- “ I was the 2nd runner up for running, 4x 800M. 3rd runner up for 4x100M and 800M”
Q-“ do you know that SASA only offers those who have strong leadership? Do you hold any post in curriculum activities?”
A-“ oh, well, I’m currently the president of Taekwondo Club, vice president of Photograph club.”
Q- “ does your member corporate well with you?”
A- ‘certainly! They are very corporative!”

Q- “ how are you going to promote this scholarship?”A- “ I’ll spread the news to my friends and relatives!”
Q- “So, how confident are you to score 10As in SPM?”
A- “ I’ll try my best!”
Q- “But I see you are not doing well for physics and chemistry!” A-“ I’ll work hard to improve!”
Q- “ what do you plan to do after A-LEVELs?”
A- “ Aviation!’
Q-“oh! Okay! ”With that, we ended our talk!

No comments: