Saturday, September 6, 2008

lucky + unlucky = LUCKY + UNLUCKY! ( equation balanced!)


LUCKY!
Wow!! I’ve passed the grading examination!! Now…I’m a red junior! And soon (mid DEC)… I would have to go through another one to upgrade myself into a red senior! Then… hehe… by March of 2009…hehehe… I’ll be taking my first done examination!! If I pass… then I’ll be qualified as a BLACK BELT taekwondo fighter!! Wahahahah!! Can’t wait to change my uniform!!


+

UNLUCKY!
Yesterday, I wanted to swim after addmath tuition(planed earlier!)! Most unfortunately, the weather stop me as it was raining! So, I went into the indoor badminton court and had a match with my friend! For of cause… I lost! (The friend of my attend a badminton training class every week!)



=
LUCKY!
Well~ today, the luck was with me! it was storming in the morning and early afternoon when I was at chemistry tuition! But it blew itself out when I woke up from an afternoon nap (3hour nap)! I launch myself up from my bad n headed to the bathroom for a change (swim suit!)! then, I walk to the pool! ( my bicycle was stolen AGAIN!!!! Stupid thief!!) slowly… emerging myself into the water n started swimming!


+
UNLUCKY!
That’s it for today… I’ve got to study…study…n. study as i will be sitting for biology n chemistry paper on Monday n Tuesday respectively!

No comments: