Friday, October 17, 2008

Broke my promise!

My English is far worst than I'd thought! Perhaps I shouldn’t convince myself with others’ words from the beginning!

I was trapped in a well for 17 years long! Day and night, rain and shine, were like a slide that changes accordingly! Looking up from a tiny room of rock, my eyes would only be able to capture a fixed circular opening of a cloudless blue sky, heavy grey clouds or the twinkling stars in the dark! All this while, I was spoon feed by the ones who brought me up to life! From the fusion of 2 gamete cells that divided itself into 2, 4,8…hundreds…thousands…millions…billions… and zillions of somatic cells! And here I am, sitting in front of a laptop, diving into “the sea of memory” on a moonless night as the cricking of insect filled the air!

Eight years after the new millennium,

The first month of the year,

I told myself to put in more effort for the coming examination, which will lead me to succeed in the crowd of intelligences! But I ended up dumping the precious time into the deep blue ocean!

JULY,

As the period fixed for the “big event” drew nearer, my heart was beating rapidly beneath the ribs! Anxiousness! Worries! These feelings were the fuel needed to motivate myself at studies! However, instantly after the midyear examination, the engine stopped!The fuel was no where to be found!

The 8th month of the year,

I had lost my nerve, worrying non-important stuff! Putting myself into depression 3 months before the arrival of SPM!

The month full of papers,

Papers? What papers? Those are stapled papers with endless list of questions! SPM candidates in SMK TROPICANA were sitting for their trail examination and “JPS” or “gerak gempur” papers for a month!

A month away from SpM?

Yes! This is the month where I should concentrate at studies! Unfortunately, I have totally lost control of myself! It is as though my brain had been taken over by laziness!


No comments: