Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 8, 2008.


I wasn’t planning to attend school today, but Kelly told me that the Ping Pong Club farewell party would be held at the last period of school! And so, I went!
After recess, our EST (English Science and Technology) teacher came in with our trial examination papers. I knew my marks, as I had gone to check it out on the last day before Raya holiday! It was/is 70%! However, today, when I was "keh po"ing(busy bodying) the marks written on Shirren’s paper and compared it with mine, i found out that...

Paper 1

Both of us got 23/30! “ ho~ shirren ah… tiru mine la!”(kd) HAHAHA!

Paper 2

Shirren got 36/50 while I got 42.5/50!

Total
Shirren >[ (23+36)/80]x 100% = 74%
Mine> [(23+42.5)/80] x100%=70%


then i started to wonder,

59/0.8= 74

65.5/0.8=70???


"what in the world?! 59/0.8= 74 but 65.5/0.8= 70?"
immediately, i went to the teacher and asked her to calculate the marks again!
i borrowed her my calculator, knew that she didn't have one with her! when the answer appeared on the screen of the calculator, my eyes widen and my jaw dropped!
i studded for a while... stared at the marks in great horror!
(i was in astonishment because I'm suppose to get 82%instate of 70%! and the worst thing was that i might not be able to correct my marks! ) OMG!
at that particular moment, my anger rose! but it had cooled down as the teacher apologized!




Yeah! i was absolutely right! It was too late for the correction! i was told that the marks were already keyed in to xxx(don't know where)!




Well~ I’d lost an A1 for nothing! What a waste! (kita haruslah berjimat cermat kerana harga minyak naik, harga barang turut naik! tetapi gaji tak naik! walau bagaimanapun janganlah sampai menggangu markah saya pula!! ) hahaha!






During the 2nd period last, our English teacher came in! As usual, she gave us work! It was last year’s trials' paper, prepared by HER! But unfortunately(for her), some of our classmates who were incharged of the pizza (for the ping pong club party) went down to take it from the “Pizzaman”! However, the left over ones (5 students only) were asked to finish the paper before school ends! The luck was with us; we told her that we are going for a club party at the last period! And so, we don’t have to do! Wahhahaha! When she was collecting the papers, her kept on mentioning that her paper is very difficult and had got a very high standard!



So perasan! haiz~
Hahaha!
(do hope that she didn’t have a blog or perhaps didn’t know the existence of “blogspot” would be better! ) hahaha!

No comments: