Monday, October 13, 2008

first picture discription post!

today is another day!
on the way home from addmath tuition, i had managed to snap some "valuable" picture of a colourful curved rainbow!



































She was impressed by the beauty of nature!








i took her out for a walk! she was sniffing for some left over food!








O~ hello, turtles! wait a minute... they are land-turtles, widely known as tortoises! hahaha! we haven't meet each other for months! they must be starving! anyway, they are not mine! once upon a time(back to the 90ies) i had two tortoises, which ran away from home!











this little creature was abandoned by an irresponsible owner! i was kind enough to take care of it!







as for the 2nd tortoise, (as shown in the picture) it came to my house on a stormy day!( two years ago)












these two land-dwelling reptiles are given a home in a tiny wood-made pond!























while this is a home for my best friend, Shaggy!












well~ she might not be a sporting-breed dog like a German Shepherd or a golden retriever, but she's the best and fittest in my eyes! i do hope she'll be with me forever!





it's my mother's pet! she call it a cleaning machine, but i call it a sound polluter! it's true that it clear the house in the sense of "eating" all the dust and unwanted wastes, but it pollutes the house by producing irritating sound wave! hate it especially when I'm watching cartoons!( i only watch cartoon through the TV! normally watch drama series/Japanese animates using my laptop!)








oh~ this is my piano! it has been with me for 10 years! dad bought it since i attended piano lesson! but i quit! because i went for the lesson by force! i didn't want to learn piano at that time! however, as i grew up, i began to realize my interest in music! haiz~





an empty coin box! mum brought it at Hong Kong Disneyland last year! she was offered a trip to Hong Kong for achieving some sort of target set by her company! (well she's a insurance agent!) i want to go too!!!



















look! those are my mum's! none of them belong to me! -_-! that's why she is chosen to a trip every year! not fair! i didn't get to go!


Oh! i have gone so far! hahaha! well, that's all! got to go for Bm tuition!

No comments: