Monday, August 25, 2008

~HaKuNa MaTaTa~

Love this song... it's so meaningful!

Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase!
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze!
It means no worries for the rest of your days!
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata?
Yeah. It's our motto! What's a motto? Nothing.
What's a-motto with you?
Those two words will solve all your problems! That's right.
Take Pumbaa here! Why, when he was a young warthog...
When I was a young wart hog!
Very nice! Thanks!
He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal!
He could clear the savannah after every meal!
I'm a sensitive soul though! I seem thick-skinned!
And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind!
And oh, the shame! He was ashamed! Thought of changin' my name!
What's in a name? And I got downhearted! How did ya feel?
Everytime that I...Hey! Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids!Oh. Sorry!
(Repeats)

No comments: