Sunday, August 24, 2008

i was wrong....plz forgive me!

I apologize for making up all these troubles! If it wasn’t me, all theses won’t be happening! I was too hard at it! I should really look at myself before commenting at my friends! Perhaps, I don’t deserve to be an A class student! Perhaps I should see things from different angle! I have learnt a memorable lesson! A lesson that will lead me to a better path!
It’s fair enough for the ppl I have offended to hate me, to be angry at me. I deserve it, for I have created so many troubles, for i have hurt their feelings!
But, honestly, I didn’t mean to hurt other’s feelings! N I was wrong to say that my friends are selfish! Now, I can clearly see my mistakes! Thanks for letting me know how you guys feel… I’ll try my best to change for the better! Hope you will forgive me…

No comments: