Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Journey in Bermuda!

last saturday, a carnival was held in SMK TROPICANA ... but It doesn’t seem like a school carnival to me! only school uniforms were allowed! and yet we have to be in school from 730am till 1230pm! (Swt! It’s more like a jail carnival isn’t it!!!!)
on that particular morning, students were busy setting up their stores ! If I’m not mistaken there were approximately 30++ of them!
welcome to hell, Lost in bermuda and the ghost house were the most attractive places of all!
I went for the mist / “lost in bermuda” which cost me RM3. Tickets were sold in pairs! My friend (shirren) and I were at the front queue! (because I’d promised karina to be their 1st 10 customer! Didn’t break my promise! Haha!)
At the “ghost counter”, there were 2 on duty ghosts... their make ups really freaked me out (Being sarcastic ) Hahaha!!!
Meiling
was the “ghost” that brought us into the bermuda(physics lab) ! she gave us some instruction which in my opinion, it’s not vy useful.(it was too dark and we can hardly see! ) she gave a touch light to each group.( 3 group went in at the same time) then she left!
When the door was closed, horror struck! It was vy dark and creepy!( lucky their were 6 of us and we were quite corporative! If not… I might have broke into tears…. Although I knew all the “ghost” in there, as most of them were my classmates) in the dark, I moved my touch light around … observing… making sure that there wasn’t anything blocking our way! Then… our journey in bermuda BEGAN!!
At 1st… the atmosphere in it was creeping me out! slowly...i got used to it... All of us were tricked by the darkness! We were lost!(not smart enough to figure the way out!) I waved my touch light around to see where the “ghosts” were. (Incase they appear in front of us when we weren’t aware!) but they were nowhere to be seen!
Suddenly… a vy familiar sound drift by… “mummy… where are you… ” ( mandarin) I stunt for a moment… wondering ….and wondering…." Oh~ It’s kairu!haha! "
After a second/2… I saw the 1st ghost of all! Fhuuu~ finally!(as if nvr seen a ghost before!) She was hidding under a table! Unfortunately… we have to walk pass her … I knew it… I knew it in my mind that she was going to catch my feet! “ Don’t touch my leg ah!” that was what I said to cover my freakiness while… focusing the light on her! Out of no where… “HERK!!!!” immediately I look up straight to see what on earth was that! (hehe… the “herk!” wasn’t loud/ scary enough to freak me out! wahhahahahaha!) guess who was the ghost! It’s a she… with her hair covering her face! Focusing the light on her… ( I dah agak dah! It was karina! ) I did the same thing back to her… “HERK!!"(lame!)… then we continue our journey! on OUR WAY… we saw loads of weird stuff! ( a ghost that has a monkey look was sitting on the table(posting )… others, walking pass us(like no bodies' buiness)…. Oh~ there was one, that blocks our way! I felt like stepping on him! Wahahahah!(evil)
Finally, we got into the right path! At the front table, another ghost(long hair covering her face) was hiding under it!
It was weevien… (Forgot what she did to me ardy! Hehe…)
Right path leads to a right way out! When the door was found(IT WAS like A TREASURE IN BERMUDA)…we rushed towards it(can't wait to open the treasure!)... It was kinda… LOCKED?? Can’t open it! We were forcing our way out! I nearly kick the door… but didn’t manage to...because someone opened from the opposite side(if i did ...i'm sure the door will break into pieces! wahahahaha)Whoo~ fresh air, yellowish green plants, cloudy blue sky… I miss it a lot! “bye…bye… darkness! bye...bye... bermuda! bye...bye.. ghostsssssss... (don't miss me...because i won't miss u! wahahahah!)

No comments: