Sunday, August 24, 2008

it's all my fault!

No one on earth or even in the universe is perfect! All these while, I have been wondering…why are my parents treating my brothers better? Why must ppl be selfish? Why this…why that… I am not contented with what I have! Families, friends and friends.
I’m too emotional! how can I succeed in the future if I couldn’t even control myself?
Maybe kinkit was right, I should learn my manners before commenting on others! Maybe I was wrong! Maybe it was my fault! Maybe I shouldn’t ask why! Maybe I should be contented!
Yeah! It’s my fault! I’m an annoying fly! I’m an Idiot in the corner! I was wrong!
I was wrong for creating a blog! I was wrong for expressing my feelings! I was wrong for nt putting enough effort! I was wrong for not caring for them! I was wrong for interfering the conversation between u n yr teacher! I was wrong for giving out lame statements! It’s my fault! It’s all my fault! HAPPY?

No comments: